Attorneys in the process of making a career change receive individual coaching sessions:
- Initial meeting includes an assessment to determine client interests, skills work history and future plans, and identification of ideas for the next phase of the client’s career;
- Market analysis and brainstorming about how to move from private sector to public sector, from law firm to in-house, from government to private practice, etc.;
- Resume review and advice about tailoring resumes to fit the requirements of specific jobs and industries;
- Cover letter and application materials review;
- Networking tools and ideas for use of contacts in job search process; and
- LinkedIn training to optimize networking contacts.