In addition to coaching clients interested in making a career move, we work with clients who want to improve relationships within their current organization, as well as build external relationships. Management coaching sessions include the following:
- Interpersonal skill coaching for business executives interested in improving navigation of internal politics and management style;
- Coaching relating to improving relations with colleagues and supervisors to improve the flow of information and communication on the job;
- Connecting with former colleagues and current contacts for future business development and networking;
- Navigating internal politics in order to make a move from one department to another (if desired); and
- Creating a plan of action to set and achieve success.
- Time management coaching and tools.